Barton Ross & Partners, LLC
Architectural History, Architecture & Planning
Barton Ross & Partners, LLC Architects (BRPA) is an award-winning architecture, planning and historic resources firm. BRPA provides professional services, including educational value and consultation resources, for a wide range of clients including property owners, public agencies, private corporations, municipal governments, nonprofits, construction companies, and other design firms. The multidisciplinary practice specializes in the contextual design, adaptive reuse, and thoughtful restoration of historic buildings and cultural environments across the Mid-Atlantic Region.
The firm is led by Barton Ross, AIA, a licensed historic architect and planner per the Secretary of the Interior’s Code of Federal Regulations, 36 CFR Part 61, who has crafted a career marked by service and a commitment to excellence. Barton has made a lasting impact on our cultural landscape by successfully contributing to nearly 1,000 historic projects across several states.
Barton Ross & Partners, LLC Architects typically offers the following services:
- Conditions assessments and surveys
- Measured drawings and HABS/HAER documentation
- Historic Structure Reports (HSR)
- Preservation Plans, Cultural Landscape Studies and Long Range Master Planning
- Federal, state, and local agency submission and review process
- Accessibility and ADA compliance
- Expert Witness and Historic District approvals
- Materials Specification Writing and Construction Research